How to Use the Application
All applicants must use the online application in order for Ibis Tek to meet governmental regulations. Resumes or applications provided in person, by mail, or email will not be accepted.
If you are having issues with the online application, please ensure that the following requirements are being followed:
- You are on a computer and not a phone or tablet.
- You are accessing the application using the Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.
- You have filled all of the required fields.
- If attaching a resume or cover letter, you are only submitting PDF's, Microsoft Word Documents, a Microsoft Excel Document, or one of the open document formats (odf, rtf, html).
If you fill the application and press submit, but the application does not continue with a success message, please do the following:
- Scroll up through the application to see if you see any fields marked in red showing that you forgot to enter required information.
- Enter any forgotten required information into the fields.
- Submit the application once again.
If you are still having trouble, please record any errors and the steps that you have followed and email support at: firstname.lastname@example.org