Job Description: Quality Inspector
Inspects, audits, and reports on materials, processes, and products, using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews protocol and validation procedures.
- Inspects materials received, in-process, and final products, as well as shipping documents and packaging to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Enters quality data into the quality management system.
- Reports any non-conformances to QA Supervisor.
- Documents and monitors inspection records.
- Maintains proper housekeeping in area.
- Follows safety rules and works in a safe manner.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be available to work overtime and be flexible to production deadlines.
- Inventories consumables used during inspection.
- Inventories labels and stamps.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must have electrical experience
- Must be able to read and understand production drawings (mechanical and electrical), prints, and SOPs.
- Must be able to read and understand specifications and recognize non-conformances.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly to manufacturing and QA personnel.
- Able to use gages, calipers, tape measure, and other measuring tools, and run test stations.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Manufacturing or Quality is preferred.