Inspects, audits, and reports on materials, processes, and products, using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company’s quality standards and customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews protocol and validation procedures.
- Inspects materials received, in-process, and final products, as well as shipping documents and packaging to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Enters quality data into the quality management system.
- Reports any non-conformances to QA Supervisor.
- Documents and monitors inspection records.
- Maintains proper housekeeping in area.
- Follows safety rules and works in a safe manner.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be available to work overtime and be flexible to production deadlines.
- Inventories consumables used during inspection.
- Inventories labels and stamps.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must have electrical experience
- Must be able to read and understand production drawings (mechanical and electrical), prints, and SOPs.
- Must be able to read and understand specifications and recognize non-conformances.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly to manufacturing and QA personnel.
- Able to use gages, calipers, tape measure, and other measuring tools, and run test stations.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Manufacturing or Quality is preferred.