Wireless Traffic Control System
The Ibis Tek Wireless Traffic Control System removes the tethers of a conventional system, increasing an officer’s mobile radius to cover four hundred feet. Going wireless means more freedom to move about an intersection for greater control. It is now possible for one officer to effectively and safely do what used to require two.
The WTCS features a set and go re-sequence and learn mode. Officers effortlessly set a pattern at lights to move and reroute traffic at accident scenes, road detours, and special events. Featuring simple functionality, vibrating feedback to identify successful signal, weather-tight casing, and large tactile buttons, the WTCS provides easy operation in all conditions without distraction.
- Simple, straightforward operation - Wireless removes tethers for greater visibility of the intersection.
- Easily move to the safest location to observe intersection – even in patrol car.
- Set and Go Re-Sequence / Learn Mode.
- Rechargeable Base Unit.
- Control Light Over 400 Feet from Traffic Box.
- Smart Connect / Disconnect for Advanced Cabinets Avoids Double Fault Conditions.
- Individual Encoding Avoids Unintentional Operation.
- Vibrating Feedback Lets you know the Signal go through.
- Large Tactile Button for use even with Gloves.